Barnes Bruun lavede en statusopdatering 2 måneder, 1 uge siden
Flirting is not something that comes easily to everyone. Even the most confident people will freeze up and utter a wimpy "hey" when they see their crush approaching them in the hallways. But don’t be discouraged. There are many tips that can help you flirt better and attract your crush.
This content is imported via embedname. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
1. Be confident. There is nothing more sexy than confidence. If you are strutting down the hallways like you own them, your crush (and everyone else!) will notice. Your crush will want to get to know the girl who knows she’s something special.
2. Show that you care about their lives. Everyone loves a compliment, and most people love to talk about themselves. Talk to status on attitude if you have the opportunity. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They will appreciate your curiosity and be open to a second conversation.
3. Pay attention to your lips. It may sound absurd but it is actually very effective.
top attitude status in hindi or chapstick are a must-have for every girl. When you see your crush coming your way, swipe on a layer. They’ll be dreaming about those lips all day long.
4. Smile and say hi when you pass them in the halls. I know, when you’re walking down the hall and you see your crush approaching, it can be the scariest feeling in the world. You will likely react by looking down at your phone, pretending you are in a frantic text conversation. But ignore these instincts and look up at them. You don’t have to engage in a lengthy conversation (unless you choose to). You can just wave for a few seconds, then say hi and move on. Boom, you’ll be on your crushes radar.
This content is imported from Giphy. You might be able find the same content in different formats, or you could find more information on their site.
5. But don’t forget your crush…for too long. This seems counterintuitive doesn’t you think? But think about it: Imagine your crush running into a group with their friends at McDonald’s. Start by saying hello to their friends, and then start a convo. Your crush may feel a bit alone until you reach out to them and include them in your day.
6. Master the bump-and-flatter. "Accidentally" meet a hottie in a crowd. You can smile and say "Oh, sorry." I’m a total klutz with cute people. They’ll be instantly flattered and want more information about you. This is when you introduce yourself to them and begin a conversation.
7. Let them catch you looking at them. I know, this seems so scary. Usually, when someone catches you staring you look away quickly so they don’t realize you were literally drooling while watching them eat a hamburger. This is what you should do next time. Get all of your confidence. When your crush notices you, smile at them and maybe even wink. It will prove that you’re confident AF and will give them the excuse to come talk to you.
8. Check out their clothes. If they’re wearing a band shirt or sport jersey, ask them about it. You will be more sincere and interested in the lives of your coworkers, and you will have a pleasant conversation that will allow you to learn more about them.
9. Be obvious sometimes. You might be playing frisbee at the park when you accidentally throw it towards the girls near you. Exaggerated apologies can be used to let them know you aren’t just flirting (and in on a joke), and could even lead to a discussion.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re not comfortable starting a convo by yourself, take your friend along. top attitude status in hindi might seem strange, but sometimes it is easier for someone to approach you for someone else.
11. You should flirt before you meet them. Text, "You should wear that blue shirt tonight–it makes your eyes look amazing 🙂 A flirty text lets your crush know you’re thinking of them and will get them excited to see you later. Plus, seeing if they took your advice is a low-key way to gauge if they’re interested in you.
This content was imported via Giphy. You might find the same content elsewhere, or find additional information at their website.
12. To start the conversation, you can use something light and cheesy. If you’re looking for pick-up lines the only ones that will come to you are likely super lame and recycled ones. "Did it hurt…when you fell from heaven?" Or: How much does an elephant weigh? Just enough to ice the conversation! If you’re trying to play it smooth but you’re coming up short, embrace the awkwardness and just be cute as hell. Jughead Jones would love it, you know.