Justesen Freedman lavede en statusopdatering 2 måneder, 1 uge siden
Flirting can be difficult for everyone. Even the most confident people may freeze up and exclaim "hey!" when their crush approaches them in public. But don’t worry. There are many tips that can help you flirt better and attract your crush.
This content is imported from embed-name. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or you might be able get more information from their web site.
1. Be confident. There is nothing more sexy than confidence. If you walk down the streets like you own your clothes, everyone will notice. The girl who is special will be loved by your crush.
2. Show you’re interested in their life. Everyone loves a compliment, and most people love to talk about themselves. Don’t miss the chance to chat with your crush. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They will be impressed by how curious and interested you are in them.
3. Attract attention to your lips. This sounds crazy, but it really works. Lip gloss or chapstick are a must-have for every girl. When you see your crush coming your way, swipe on a layer. They will be imagining their lips all day.
4. Smiling and saying hello to your crushes when they pass you in the halls is a good idea. It can be frightening to walk down the hall and see your crush. Your gut reaction is likely to be to look at your phone and pretend that you are having a long text conversation. But, don’t do that! Look up and smile at them. It’s not necessary to start a large conversation (unless it’s something you are interested in). Just take a half-second to wave, say hi, then keep moving. Boom–you will be on your crush’s radar.
This content is imported from Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
5. It’s okay to ignore your crush, but only for a short time. It sounds counterintuitive, doesn’t it? But imagine running into your crush and a group of their friends at McDonald’s.
status on attitude ‘s a good idea to say hi to their friends before you start to make a group. Your crush may feel a bit alone until you reach out to them and include them in your day.
6. Master the bump and flatter. "Accidentally" run into a hottie at a crowded party. You can make a joke and say "Oh sorry." I can become a complete klutz when it comes to cute people. They will be instantly impressed and eager to learn more about you. You can then introduce yourself and start a conversation.
7. You should let them see you looking at their faces. It’s scary! Usually, when someone catches you staring you look away quickly so they don’t realize you were literally drooling while watching them eat a hamburger. But, next time, try this instead. All you have to do is gather all your confidence. Then when your crush catches you staring, smile back at them, maybe even wink. This will let your crush know that you are confident enough to invite you to dinner.
8. Look at what they are wearing. If they’re wearing a band shirt or sport jersey, ask them about it. It will make them feel sincere and curious about their lives, and it will lead to a nice conversation in which you can learn more.
9. Sometimes, be clear. Perhaps you are playing frisbee outside and accidentally toss it at the cute girls nearby. A sarcastic apology can let them know that you are flirting with them (and in on the joke), and may lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re not comfortable starting a convo by yourself, take your friend along. This may seem weird, but sometimes it’s easier to approach a person for someone else.
11. Before you meet them, flirt. Text: "You should wear this blue shirt tonight. It’s going to make your eyes pop! Plus, seeing if they took your advice is a low-key way to gauge if they’re interested in you.
This content was imported via Giphy. It is possible to find the exact same content in a different format or to get more information at their website.
12. To start the conversation, you can use something light and cheesy. If you’re looking for pick-up lines the only ones that will come to you are likely super lame and recycled ones. "Did it hurt…when I fell from heaven?" Or: How much does an elephant weigh? Just enough to break the ice!" If you’re trying to play it smooth but you’re coming up short, embrace the awkwardness and just be cute as hell. Jughead Jones will appreciate it.